It is to suffer in rows because pain is not disability.
– it is to hear from others: ” are you lazy ” or ” what do you mean? She doesn’t look so young.
– want to get out of jump, but go from tennis or flats because can’t stand to stay more than 5 min on top of a jump;
– spend days sleeping chapada of remedies for pain without seeing what happens to life itself and wake up again with pain with everything that stood behind you waiting in those days of not; or spend days and days without sleep.
– accompany someone in some interesting activity and just watch;
– stop doing things you loved;
– stop going somewhere expected for times because pain and extreme fatigue did not allow;
– is to spend nights awake in pain;
– it’s having sleep disorders and anxiety crises;
– it’s having problems of concentration and memory, getting lost in conversations, and not being able to understand anything to read or lose in the middle of a calculation;
– it is to have the pain intensified when you are sad, cheerful or even when you argue with someone who has the idea that it is drama and freshness or something of our head…
– it is always with headache, dizziness and nausea…. to have blurred vision, eyes dry, have intolerance to light, smells and some sounds;
– is to be afraid of losing who you love for not meeting your expectations;
– is knowing when it will rain or cool (lol..)
– hurt many people you love because they don’t understand your limitations…
Leave dreams aside. (change the way to dream)
It’s starting every morning.
So forgive my absence I would like to review many people… do many things I did… but… not always with you!
It is to feel all this and still believe in happiness (and be happy) because it is only unhappy who wants to be.