Everyone always wants to be the best, right? For people with fibromyalgia, simply getting out of bed can be a monumental task, let alone looking “good”. Fibromyalgia has a huge impact on our physical, mental and emotional bodies. Over the years, I have experienced some things that make me crazy about my body. I knew I could not do much, so it would be better to try not to worry too much about my appearance.
We asked ourselves “What are the side effects of fibromyalgia that nobody talks about?” In our community, “Living with fibromyalgia and chronic diseases.” They shared their opinions with us. Regardless of your opinions are below.
- Fear: fear of diseases rejected by doctors, fear of not being believed, fear of the future.Feeling a (failed) because you can not work when the rest of the family works.
- Hypochondria, but at the same time, assuming the new symptoms are just fibro and do not look at them.I never knew that I could be both at the same time.
- Dental problems.Not only the ATM, even the teeth that hurt as if they had been drilled.I means gum disease and dry mouth and tooth decay that occurs even if you take care of your teeth.
- Despair: Having to ask for help when you have been a very independent person.
- Self-esteem: Can not work and loss of self-esteem, unable to dress and presentable, feelings of loss of attractiveness for couple Unable to perform the small tasks that you have always done, feeling of uselessness, self-esteem reaches the skates, causing depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
- Mourning.Mourning the loss of my career, being the mother was having any kind of positive future, etc.Apathy. Anger. Anger. Actually, do not live in silence, while wishing death – painfully useless existing. Feeling misunderstood by everyone, which further increases the isolation. The delirium of waking up every two hours all night long every night for years. The total lack of self-esteem is a euphemism. The fault of not being the perfect wife, the mother, nurse, daughter, employee … The pain of life that I had, the pain for life I thought, and the frustration I can not think or speak correctly
- cramps, nausea, peeing all the time, lack of self-esteem, fatigue, anger, fear of the future, loss or weight gain, weakness, fatigue, pain, lack of memory, mental disorders, anxiety or loneliness attacks.headache panic, pain in the chest pain in the foot sensitivity to food list sensitivity to light turns on all symptoms.Sometimes deferens lost interest in general, for everything and everyone.
- Memory, doctors do not care or do not give you time.Loss of friends Family frustrated with you because you can not give them the attention and the things you’ve always done before.Headaches migraines all the time constant changes in vision.
- Feeling much older than his real age.
- Balance: Feeling that they always fall off due to loss of balance … so this leads me to greater anxiety and panic attacks.