1. “Imagine the worst illness, fatigue and sore and your head is in a deep fog that made you think of going to the hospital. Now imagine that feeling every day and knowing that if you go to the hospital, you probably will not find anything wrong and send it to your home and tell you to see your doctor. It is a disorder fibromyalgia.
2. “Imagine you get the feeling the morning exhausted, as if you had not slept in days. As you lie in bed, trying to muster the energy to get up and go to the bathroom, you face the thought: “Can I spend another day” Then imagine that everything you do, even the smaller tasks, feels like you walk through the wet concrete at the waist.
3. “Picture of a phone. There is something wrong with the charger. No matter how you try to load the lot, do not load more than 50 percent, if you’re lucky. Close all applications to try to keep the battery, but no use. It is rapidly reduced to zero percent in a short time. Now imagine that it has been hit by a bus, and you’re on the phone.
4. “Do you tell people, you know how you feel when you have the flu? Aches, everything hurts, even your hair and nails? Yes, these are my good morning.
5. “Think of the worst flu you’ve ever known, and secure with the collapse of three flights of stairs directly into a hive. It is a disorder of fibromyalgia.
6. “For me, the disorder Fibromyalgia is a confusing and fuzzy thinking, and moving a bad day, I feel like I’m walking through the thick gelatin. Do normal things causes pain. total exhaustion without the benefit of a restful sleep.
7. “It’s as if your body was in a car accident when you had the flu and ended up never beat one of them.
8. “The worst thing about this disease is that you can not [imagine]. There are too many symptoms that I think people are lost after listing the first 10 Often, this is the reason why people with fibro feel so isolated and are turning to the online community to find people who understand.
9. “Sometimes when I take my clothes and I look in the mirror, I expect to see blue everywhere because it really hurts the body and it hurts so much. Then there are times when I would have bruises because people can take my pain seriously.
10. “Imagine a burrito wrapped in a blanket made with massage chairs with balls in them. Except you never know how or where you lot of pressure. Some days it’s like the deep muscles of my body were repeatedly beaten, while others think that my skin is raw. All the time, I can not think clearly, as my oxygen is low weight and pain.
11. “My body feels or was hit by a truck or other day someone has a voodoo doll with pins sticking and twisting disorder fibromyalgia.
12. “such extreme pain that makes you want to vomit. “It’s hard to think, eat, sleep or do” normal “things. Your sensors are off. It seems the noise sounds in a cave, everything is repeated. Odor mind. The lights hurt your eyes and thin like a carnival ride.
13. “syndrome is the princess and the pea … any possible feeling intensifies. On a bridge or near an escalator feels like an earthquake. You feel things no one does. And you can not turn off things like humming lights.
14. “How to get Charlie horses in the muscles even know existed. When you go out to eat, you constantly squirm because the seat hurts your back. You are always tired, and even a cup filled with dark roasted coffee will not fix that. ”
15. “It’s like the day after a strenuous workout, with stiff and sore muscles. Add a sunburn and a headache and flu from that. fatigue of fibromyalgia feels as if your blood had become concrete in your veins. ”
16. “Sometimes I have serious episodes of fibromyalgia disorders who feel how it feels when you touch a battery with your tongue when someone challenged when you were younger. You will feel a constant hour or so before taking drugs for pain.