1. “Imagine the worst disease, fatigue and sore and your head is in a deep fog which made you think of going to the hospital. Now imagine that feel this way every day and knowing that if you go to hospital, you probably will not find anything wrong and send it to your home and tell you to see your doctor. That is a disorder fibromyalgia.
2. “Imagine you get up in the morning feeling exhausted, as if you had not slept in days. As you lie in bed, you trying to gather the energy to get up and go to the bathroom, you face the thought: “Can I spend another day” Then imagine that everything you do, even the smallest tasks, feels like You will walk through wet concrete to the waist.
3. “Picture of a phone. There is something wrong with the charger. No matter how much you try to load it, never load more than 50 percent, if you’re lucky. Close all applications to try to conserve the battery, but no use. It is rapidly reduced to zero percent in a short time. Now imagine that it has been hit by a bus, and you’re the phone.
4. “Would you tell people, ‘You know how you feel when you have the flu? Body aches, everything hurts even your hair and nails? Yes, those are my good morning.
5. “Think of the worst flu you’ve ever experienced, and attach with the fall of three flights of stairs directly into a hive. That is a disorder of fibromyalgia.
6. “For me, the disorder fibromyalgia is a confusing and fuzzy thinking, and moving a bad day, I feel I’m trying to walk through the thick gelatin. Do normal things causes pain. Total exhaustion without the benefit of a restful sleep.
7. “It’s as if your body had a car accident while you had the flu and ended up never beat any of them.
8. “The worst thing about this disease is that you can not [imagine]. There are too many symptoms that I think people get lost after listing the first 10. Often, that’s the reason why people with fibro feel so isolated and are turning to the online community to find people who understand.
9. “Sometimes when I take off my clothes and I look in the mirror, I expect to see bruises everywhere because it really hurts the body and it hurts so much. Then there are times when I’d have bruises because then people can take my pain seriously.
10. “Imagine a burrito wrapped in a blanket made with those massage chairs with balls in them. Except you never know how much pressure you or where. Some days it is as if the deeper muscles of my body were repeatedly beaten, while others feel that my skin is raw. All the time I can not think clearly, like my oxygen is running low by the weight and pain.
11. “My body feels or has been hit by a truck or other day someone has a voodoo doll with pins sticking and twisting disorder fibromyalgia.
12. “such extreme pain that makes you want to vomit.” It is hard to think, eat, sleep or do ‘normal’ things. Your sensors are off. It seems that the noise sounds in a cave, everything is repeated. Smell bothers you. The lights will hurt your eyes and tides like a carnival ride.
13. “syndrome is The Princess and the Pea … every possible feeling intensifies. Being on a bridge or near an escalator feels like an earthquake. You smell things no one else does. And you can not turn off things like humming lights.
14. “How to get Charlie horses in muscles that not even know existed. When you go out to eat, constantly you squirm because the seat hurts your back. You’re always tired, and even a cup filled with dark roasted coffee will not fix that. ”
15. “It’s like the day after a strenuous workout, with stiff and sore muscles. Add a sunburn and a headache, then flu besides that. Fibromyalgia fatigue feels as if your blood had become concrete in your veins. ”
16. “Sometimes I have serious episodes of disorder fibromyalgia who feel how it feels when you touch a battery with your tongue when someone challenged when you were younger. You will feel a constant hour or so before they take medication for pain.